3 YEAR-OLD AND 4 YEAR-OLD PRE-SCHOOL
Trinity Lutheran’s Pre-School Center exists to assist parents in enriching the lives of young children by providing an environment which encourages him/her to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically.
Who Can Join Us?
- 3K in 2019 – Children at least 3 years of age by September 1, 2019, and potty trained
- 4K in 2019 – Children at least 4 years of age by September 1, 2019, and potty trained
- Children who are five but not ready for Kindergarten are also welcome in 4K
About our Pre-School – What You Can Expect
- A healthy balance of both social and academic skills
- Free play as well as organized activities for children
- Practice gross and fine motor skills
- Pre-Math and Pre-Reading skills
- Basic Science and Social skills
- Differentiated learning approach
- Bible truth is taught during every session
- Music and rhythm activities
- Flexible program options and extended care to meet the needs of your family
What is the Size of the Class?
- We are limited to 20 children per day within 3k and 4K
- Schedule of the 3K/4K Early Childhood Center 2019-2020 school year will be posted soon